- Staying downtown? Good call: There's pretty much no need to drive since the Indiana Convention Center and dozens of restaurants, bars and entertainment options sit within a few blocks of downtown's hotels. Naturally, check out your hotel's parking options. Parking fees vary but can be steep (in some cases more than $30 per night). Circle Centre's garages charge $20 per 24-hour period.
- Reserve a parking space in advance. You'll need to buy a pass for each day you'll be attending. You'll find a link to buy a pass for each day at our Indiana Convention Center parking page. Make sure to check the terms for each lot as you shop around.
- Staying in the suburbs? Your parking at the hotel most likely will be free. You'll just have to find your way downtown. Check with the hotel about shuttle or public transportation options. If you drive, I'd suggest you select a parking lot a few blocks away from the Convention Center (Rates range from about $5 to $11 for the full day's events, depending on location, and can be reserved in advance from our Convention Center parking page. Another option is Circle Centre mall, though the rates go up the longer you stay. (More details at our Circle Centre parking page.)
- A few words of advice: If you want to park close to the Convention Center make sure to check posted rates, especially for hotel garages, which have some of the steepest rates. (A particular note of caution: Some garages jack up their "lost ticket" rates for GenCon, so make sure you keep your punch card in a safe place.)
- Attending limited events or willing to walk? Your best bet, if you aren't staying long, may be to snag a metered parking spot (they take credit cards and most cost $1.50 per hour). If you are willing to walk a few blocks, a few of the most affordable options are north and south of South Street just east of Meridian. Those lots generally charge $5 per day. (Overnight parking is not permitted.) For more, check out our parking meter page.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Post updated July 12, 2015. Please note: IndyParking.com is not able to offer a Gen Con parking pass this year, but the options above should serve you well. Welcome to Indy!