- Prepaid parking passes for regular-sized vehicles will be available for purchase when you register for convention online . A parking pass will allow you in-and-out privileges in the same parking lot or garage, Tuesday through Saturday during the convention.
- The passes will be priced to reflect negotiated group rates, which are expected to range from $27-$77. If you chose not to purchase a pass through convention registration, daily parking passes can be purchased at each parking facility. Daily parking passes do not include in-and-out privileges, and prices are at the discretion of the parking facility.
- Prepaid parking passes for school and charter buses can be purchased when you register for convention online. Note: If your chapter is staying in one of the hotels in downtown Indianapolis during the convention, you must purchase a prepaid bus parking pass. Most downtown hotels do not provide parking for buses.
- If your chapter is staying at a hotel in downtown Indianapolis during the convention, you will have the option to use the hotel's parking lots for your vehicles. Parking arrangements must be made through the hotel. At this time, parking rates for downtown hotels are between $12 and $30 dollars per day.
- Open parking in the downtown area is available on a first come first served basis. Costs range from $5-25 per entry with no in and out privileges. Please note that access to these spaces is not guaranteed. You will find abundant and affordable parking options in downtown Indianapolis.
Updated: Oct. 23, 2012