- The Circle will be closed to vehicular traffic, so parking on the Circle or within a block in every direction will not be an option unless you arrive early and are willing to wait to get out. Avoid it.
- Your best bet may be to reserve a guaranteed space (starting at about $6) at one of several parking lots and garages offering reserved spaces for the evening's Pacers game. To reserve, click here. (Directs to an IndyParking.com partner)
- Your cheapest bet is to find a metered spot a block or so away from the Circle, along one of the major arteries in and out of the city, including Pennsylvania or Delaware streets. The spots probably will be scarce. More on metered parking is available here.
- Other options include nearby surface lots and garages. More than 66,000 total spaces are available. Aim for a few blocks away. The garages can get extremely congested during events when everyone is leaving at the same time. You can find more information about downtown parking here and here.
- If you park in a garage, don't go directly to your car. Why not spend a few more hours downtown to grab dinner or a drink?
The annual Circle of Lights is expected to draw a crowd of 100,000 people to Monument Circle in downtown Indianapolis on Friday, Nov. 27. The event begins at 6 p.m., and the tree lighting is scheduled for about 7:45 p.m. Downtown will be packed for the event since the Pacers also are playing at Bankers Life Fieldhouse. Where will everyone park? Here are a few tips: